The Landing offers trainings and consulting for companies and organizations on a wide variety of topics. We have decades of experience in helping organizations shape their culture, develop programs and build their capacity.
We thrive on research projects and program evaluation that will advance your mission, assist with your advocacy work and campaigns and generate policy and solutions to organizational problems.
We offer direct and external supervision for counsellors, social workers and front-line workers.
Reach out to us and together we will create unique and personalised training that works for your organization. Our trainings are always innovative and collaborative and we are happy to work with you on your up and coming grass roots projects as well as established programs.
- Branding, workplace culture and managing transition
- Balancing advocacy and lobbying from the margins
- Letting leaders lead while retaining and nurturing talent
- Crisis intervention and conflict resolution, in policies and in workplace culture
- Understanding and enhancing the helping relationship
- Understanding trauma from a feminist perspective
- Burnout, compassion fatigue, and self-care in front line staff and creating a culture of support
- Performance evaluation and reviews for non-profit organizations
- Workplace assessments
- Supervision on the front lines
- Board governance and development
- Bridging research and community work – working with academic institutions to promote community engagement and research on the ground